Spices are an integral part of Indian cuisine, and one can hardly imagine a dish without them. Indian cuisine is known for its use of spices. However, in order to cook Indian food properly, one needs the right spices. If you are one of those people who enjoy cooking, then we have a list for you. These 5 spices will be the most used in Indian cuisine, and they should always be stocked at home.
- Turmeric powder: Turmeric powder is a one-stop addition to your kitchen cabinet. This is the king of all spices that is highly essential to Indian cuisine. It has a sweet flavor with peppery undertones and adds depth to dishes by giving food its signature yellow color. According to me, one must try Pooja Masala store Turmeric powder for a top-quality product.
- Pooja Masala store Coriander powder: Coriander powder is a close second to turmeric. Some people like to grind this powder before cooking, while others prefer crushing it a bit more for the added texture. It is also called dhania or cilantro, depending on which part of India you are from. Pooja Masala store Coriander powder can go well with any dish. It has a spicy, earthy, and citrus flavor that is tasty for every palate.
- Chilli powder: We all know that a dish can never be complete without the right amount of heat. Pooja store Chilli powder is used in almost every Indian household and has an earthy, peppery flavor that makes your food taste delicious. The best place to buy chili powder is from The Pooja Masala store! Here, you will get the best Masala in Delhi that adds a unique taste and flavor to your dishes. However, they will provide you with the finest spices at an affordable price.
- Sabji Masala: Sabji Masala is a spice mix that contains various spices and ingredients like fenugreek, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, etc. This spicy blend can be mixed with any vegetables to make your dish tasty! No matter whatever Indian food you are trying, this spice is a must-have!
- Chat Masala: Chat masala!! Aww, too delicious. Chat Masala is the best way of adding some heat or spiciness to your food. This spice is usually used in snacks like chaat, pakoras, and samosas. You will find this spicy blend of different spices to be a perfect ingredient for your Indian Chaats!
So there you have it- the top five most popular spices that are found in any Indian dish. With these ingredients at home, now you can whip up a typical Indian dish with your own hands! So, what are you waiting for? Visit Pooja Masala’s store today for the best Masala in India.