What is your favorite food? Mine is Indian Veg Biryani. I love the taste of this dish and how it makes me feel when I eat it. The best thing about making a biryani at home is that you can customize your recipe to include the ingredients that you enjoy most.
The Indian Veg Biryani is a delicious dish that has been served in India for centuries. It’s also one of the most popular dishes in the world, and it’s no wonder why- this biryani recipe is absolutely delicious! The key to making a great vegetarian biryani at home is using fresh ingredients and spices. Let’s see how you can make an authentic, tasty, vegan version of this local delicacy.
First, collect the ingredient needed for this dish:
- Spices (turmeric powder and salt).
- Coconut oil or vegetable oil.
- Water to boil the rice in a pot with a lid.
- Pooja masala store Coriander powder.
- Pooja Masala store Red chili powder.
- Fennel seeds.
- Cinnamon sticks.
- Onion, chopped finely, or diced small.
- Garlic cloves, sliced thinly or minced (optional).
- Ginger root paste, fresh ginger slices, or grated ginger root (optional).
- Green chili peppers, whole, and cut down the center lengthwise (optional).
After having the ingredients, it is time to cook the dish. So, you must have a look at the method of cooking.
- First, Add the oil to a heated pan and saute the onion until it is translucent.
- Add garlic, ginger root paste, green chilies (optional); if using them in this dish, then add all of the spices except for salt to taste with the onions; cook over medium heat for about three minutes or till they are fragrant.
- Add the tomato and cook for about two minutes or until it is soft, stirring regularly to avoid burning. Add salt at this point if desired; add water as needed (enough to cover vegetables).
- Bring everything to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat and simmer for five minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat again and add the rice.
- Add peas, carrots, and cauliflower if you like. Sprinkle with lemon juice if desired; cover the pot with a tight lid and cook on low heat for about five minutes or until all vegetables are tender but not mushy. Add garam masala to taste just before serving.
So, walk through each step of preparation carefully so that you can enjoy a delicious and authentic meal. Give it a shot today!